Apply on indeed.com click here.
Petroleum Equipment Construction Foreman or Experienced Installer
Coeur d Alene Service Station Equipment, Inc. (CDASSE), is looking for an experienced, dynamic and energetic Petroleum Equipment Construction Foreman or Experienced Installer in Coeur d Alene, Idaho. CDASSE provides petroleum equipment sales, service, and installation in the Inland Northwest. The business is growing, and we need to hire to support the Construction Division Team. This position travels out of town between 40 and 60 % of the time.
Petroleum Equipment Construction Foreman or Experienced Installer Tasks
Petroleum Equipment Construction Foreman or Experienced Installer is a valuable part of our team and works with the construction crew as a working team mate to:
- Install tanks and piping systems at gas stations and other client sites.
- Install underground and above ground petroleum storage tank systems on customer sites.
- Measure, cut and connect petroleum piping with construction crew.
- Lift and work with equipment and tools that weigh 50 pounds and over.
- Operate various saws to meet project requirements.
- Use jackhammers to help break up concrete and asphalt as needed.
- Operate various air operated and motor driven transfer pumps as required.
- Support the installation of back fill around the tanks, asphalt and concrete pads.
- Install fuel dispensers and sumps.
- Use a computer and tablet to document work done, materials used, and labor and travel time entry.
- Communicate effectively and clearly with all members of the business.
Petroleum Equipment Construction Foreman or Experienced Installer Responsibilities
- Ensure job is done to company standards, on-time and within the budget provided.
- Ensure all materials used on the job are tied to the job using software provided to ensure inventory is all accounted for and no parts are installed that are not recorded.
- Assist the construction crew to insure job quality/workmanship and schedule is maintained.
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with all team members.
- Conduct job safety meetings daily with the team and document the meeting, and ensure all team members work safely and efficiently per our safety manual.
- Comply with attendance requirements and arrive to work in a clean workman like appearance.
- Be responsible for maintaining equipment and tools and participate in work zone cleanup at the end of each day.
- Attend and pass training courses and maintain required certifications and training on a semi-annual basis.
- Understand and execute all required paperwork.
- Wear personal protective gear as required.
Petroleum Equipment Construction Foreman or Experienced Installer Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge of petroleum equipment and equipment installation.
- Extensive experience estimating petroleum equipment installation jobs.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Driving record in good standing.
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn.
- Can Do Attitude.
- Must be able to get to and from work on your own.
- Must be able to pass an OSHA/DOT physical examination including drug and alcohol screening.
- Ideal candidate will live within 20 miles of Coeur d Alene, Idaho.
- Ability to work out of town during the week as required by the job schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to use math and software systems.
Petroleum Equipment Construction and Installation Foreman Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as petroleum equipment installer/foreman.
- Petroleum equipment installation: 10 years (Required)
- Petroleum equipment installation job estimating: 5 years (Preferred)
Benefits – CDASSE offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Potential relocation moving expense reimbursement.
- Bonus after one year of employment based on experience and contribution.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance premiums 100 % paid.
- IRA retirement savings plan with 3 % match.
- Paid overtime after 40 hours, double time on Sunday, if qualified.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Coeur d’Alene, ID (Preferred)
License: Driver’s license (Required)
Language: English (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Involves the operation of small equipment and tools, including:
- Pavement breakers and jackhammers
- Cement, plaster, and mortar mixers
Involves the operation of heavy equipment, including:
Apply on indeed.com click here.
Return to Employment – click here.