Apply on indeed.com click here.
Petroleum Equipment Construction Worker – Installer and Laborer
Coeur d Alene Service Station Equipment, Inc. (CDASSE), is looking for dynamic and energetic Petroleum System Installers and Laborers in Coeur d Alene, Idaho. CDASSE provides petroleum equipment sales, service, and installation in the Inland Northwest. The business is growing and we need to hire highly motivated Petroleum System Installers and Laborers to support the Construction Division Team. This position requires out of town travel during the week between 50 and 60 percent of the time.
Petroleum Equipment Installer and Laborer Tasks
Petroleum System Installers and Laborers are a valuable part of our team and work with the Site Foreman to perform the following tasks:
- Perform general labor tasks associated with the installation of tanks and piping systems at gas stations and other client sites.
- Works in a team-based environment to install underground and above ground petroleum storage tank systems on customer sites.
- Use shovels and hand tools to perform manual labor tasks assigned by the Site Foreman.
- Measures, cuts and connects petroleum piping under the direction of the Site Foreman.
- Is capable of lifting and working with equipment and tools that weigh 50 pounds.
- Operates various saws to meet project requirements.
- Uses jackhammers to break up concrete and asphalt.
- Operates, with minimal supervision, various air operated and motor driven transfer pumps as required.
- Supports the installation of back-fill around the tanks, asphalt and concrete pads.
- Installs fuel dispensers and sumps.
Petroleum Equipment Installer and Laborer Responsibilities
- Assist the project foreman to insure job quality/workmanship and schedule is maintained.
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with the foreman and group manager.
- Take direction from the project foreman for general training and education at his job site.
- Follow safety measures outlined in our safety manual.
- Comply with attendance requirements and arrive to work in a clean workman like appearance.
- Be responsible for maintaining equipment and tools and participate in work zone cleanup at the end of each day.
- Attend and pass training courses and maintain required certifications and training on a semi-annual basis.
- Understand and execute all required paperwork.
- Wear a personal protective gear as required.
Petroleum Equipment Installer and Laborer Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Driving record in good standing.
- Basic knowledge of, or interest in the petroleum distribution system business.
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn.
- Must be able to pass an OSHA/DOT physical examination including drug and alcohol screening.
- Must be able to get to and from work on your own 24 hours per day.
- Ideal candidate will live within 20 miles of Coeur d Alene, Idaho.
Petroleum Equipment Installer and Laborer Experience
- Petroleum system installation: 1 year
CDASSE Benefits offer a competitive employee-focused benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Health care, dental care, vision, and life insurance premiums paid.
- 7 paid holiday; first and second year – one week of vacation and one week of personal time; third year two weeks of vacation and one week of personal time; 10 years three weeks of vacation and one week of personal time.
- IRA retirement savings plan with 3 % match.
- Paid overtime after 40 hours, double time on Sunday, if qualified.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply on indeed.com click here.
Return to Employment – click here.